We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust
If you like challenging tasks, work from anywhere and spend your day collaborating in a team of professionals, you are welcome to the IT House team.
Joining IT House means:
– Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
– Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
– Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Reviews.
– Having a real influence on your pay – competitive salary and do your job well and get a raise every year.
– Flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best.
– A laptop for work needs.
Ready to apply? First check if you have and are ready to:
– 5 years in software development and at least 2 years in React and React Native.
– Experience in gathering project requirements, developing and releasing the product.
– Build the delightful and modern apps that make our users happy and secure
– Contribute to the frameworks that will make future development easier
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project.
It would be nice if you have:
– A detail-oriented and best practices approach to work.
– Outstanding time-management and workload-management skills.
– Very strong debugging skills.
– Experience working with remote developers
How to apply?
Send CV and application in free form with the indication
to email darbs[at]ithouse.io
call + 371 2 9147674
"We've been working with IT House for several years. They are a loyal technology partner with years of experience working specifically with online marketplaces. They have always been very responsive and accommodating to our needs. We're happy to recommend their services."
- Juho Makkonen, Co-founder & CEO Sharetribe
"Our backs were up against the wall with tight timelines and a huge summer event to deliver. IT House stepped in and made the whole thing possible. They worked within our budget and are now helping us rebuild our marketplace with great attention to detail. It’s been a rewarding experience to work with Evija and her team. We would recommend their services to anyone looking to build a marketplace."
- Matt and Graham Graff, Founders Farmzy Inc.
"I’ve had a great experience working with IT House. Martins Rudzitis was my main contact and we quickly established a great professional connection. There is never an issue that cannot be solved, he is always happy to discuss things and to try to find the best way to solve problems. I am grateful to have found Ithouse and to be working with them on an ongoing basis. They made my dream come true!"
- Ana Rachel, Founder of TheOctopusClub
"Its been a delight to work with IT House. The company has always been super responsive, transparent, and even help my business idea and suggest better solutions. They also do a great job tracking time spent on tasks at a detailed level. Communication has also been excellent and helps with productivity and planning. The overall process and tools are easy for non-technical folks to follow and adopt. I always recommend ITHouse to my clients for their web development needs."
- Ian Sawh, CEO OwnOutDoors
"IT House professionals not only do their job well but also they truly delved deeper into the essence and vision of the product from birth to launch."
- Maris Cirulis, Co-founder ProjektuBanka
"IT House can be characterized by a words “getting the right outcome, achieving value for money”. Feel that here are working professionals, they always would suggest what would be effective and a good solution. Appreciate that I am able to work with them on long term projects."
- Anda Valtere, CEO Doctus medicine journal
"Team of IT House very quickly responded to our needs and implemented them in the portal. Process of development run very smoothly."
- Max Valentin, CEO CrowdCulture
"Responsive, flexible and creative. IT House fully understood our wishes and needs even better than we did. It was pleasure to work and communicate with them."
- Inese Vetra, Head of Marketing Department Pizza Lulu