If you like challenging tasks, work from anywhere and spend your day collaborating in a team of professionals, you are welcome to the IT House team.
If you like
– Writing a reusable and easy-to-maintain Elixir code
– Working remotely from anywhere
– Clean code and effectively verified (BDD / TDD) solution
– Working in team
You should have
– Experience with Elixir projects
– Experience with third-party system integration
– Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL DBMS
– Desirable experience with Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
– Desirable experience with Agile
– Competitive salary
– Teamwork and good atmosphere
– Training and professional development
– A laptop for work needs
– Work can be carried out remotely
How to apply?
Send CV and application in free form with the indication “Elixir developer” to darbs[at]ithouse.io or call + 371 2 9147674.
"We've been working with IT House for several years. They are a loyal technology partner with years of experience working specifically with online marketplaces. They have always been very responsive and accommodating to our needs. We're happy to recommend their services."
- Juho Makkonen, Co-founder & CEO Sharetribe
"Its been a delight to work with IT House. The company has always been super responsive, transparent, and even help my business idea and suggest better solutions. They also do a great job tracking time spent on tasks at a detailed level. Communication has also been excellent and helps with productivity and planning. The overall process and tools are easy for non-technical folks to follow and adopt. I always recommend ITHouse to my clients for their web development needs."
- Ian Sawh, CEO OwnOutDoors
"IT House professionals not only do their job well but also they truly delved deeper into the essence and vision of the product from birth to launch."
- Maris Cirulis, Co-founder ProjektuBanka
"IT House can be characterized by a words “getting the right outcome, achieving value for money”. Feel that here are working professionals, they always would suggest what would be effective and a good solution. Appreciate that I am able to work with them on long term projects."
- Anda Valtere, CEO Doctus medicine journal
"Team of IT House very quickly responded to our needs and implemented them in the portal. Process of development run very smoothly."
- Max Valentin, CEO CrowdCulture
"Responsive, flexible and creative. IT House fully understood our wishes and needs even better than we did. It was pleasure to work and communicate with them."
- Inese Vetra, Head of Marketing Department Pizza Lulu