If you like challenging tasks, work from anywhere and spend your day collaborating in a team of professionals, you are welcome to the IT House team.
IF YOU LIKE
– Writing a reusable and easy-to-maintain Ruby on Rails code
– Working remotely from anywhere
– Clean code and effectively verified (BDD / TDD) solution
– Working in team
YOU SHOULD HAVE
– Abilities to solve complex problems and offer solutions
– Experience with Ruby on Rails projects
– Experience with third-party system integration
– Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL DBMS
– Desirable experience with Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
– Desirable experience with Agile
– Competitive salary
– Teamwork and good atmosphere
– Training and professional development
– A laptop for work needs
– Work can be carried out remotely
How to apply?
Send CV and application in free form with the indication “Ruby on Rails developer” to darbs[at]ithouse.io or call + 371 2 9147674
"Responsive, flexible and creative. IT House fully understood our wishes and needs even better than we did. It was pleasure to work and communicate with them."
- Inese Vetra, Head of Marketing Department, Pica Lulū
"IT House can be characterized by a words “getting the right outcome, achieving value for money”. Feel that here are working professionals, they always would suggest what would be effective and a good solution. Appreciate that I am able to work with them on long term projects."
- Anda Valtere CEO, Doctus.lv Medicine journal
"Team of IT House very quickly responded to our needs and implemented them in the portal. Process of development run very smoothly."